Sunday, February 21, 2010

Agonizing No More

For months now, I have been trying to decide whether to blog. On the one hand, it seemed a natural fit. I do, after all, make my living primarily from writing, with a little web page authoring thrown in to keep things interesting. I was, however, concerned that my blog could turn into a rant against persons and situations that irritate me. I also was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to give a blog the kind of love and attention it deserves and needs.


So after months of going back and forth, I’ve finally made the jump into the blogging world. While I’ll try to keep the ranting from happening frequently, I’ve decided that, perhaps an occasional rant, used for good, is necessary. What I hope to do is blog about all the good, funny, positive parts of life as I encounter them. (Some may only be funny to me, but I’ll share ’em anyway.)


Please bear with me as I learn and grow in the world of blogging. It is bound to be an adventure, an adventure I hope you will share with me.

1 comment:

  1. Watch out Leslie! It will quickly become an addiction. I think those who come across your blog will be delightfully pleased! You are clever and quite quick witted so I know we're in for enjoyable reads. Bring on the rants! People love'em.

    (now you have to come over and follow me!)

    ReplyDelete